Saturday, August 12, 2006



To A Dear Friend of Mine WHom i Once Adored so Much..

You only seek me when u need help
but u seek others in time of joy and sorrow
do you just see me as a floast for you?
i've tried my best
to learn more and deeply to understand you
but i fail
fail because you didn't allow me to
i came to u to share my moments
of endearment and sorrowness
and of all my people,i chose u first
but u did not hear and listen
u barely pushed my words away
cause u haven't even heard them

deep down inside
my heart aches
aches not like any being
but suffers strongly from emotion perssure
ur words are sharp,it pokes my heart
and it leaves a very big wound
that's still bleeding until now
and it really pains
hence i think it'll leave a scar so huge
that it'll affect my life
from the past, now and always

i have questioned u for ur weird behaviour
but u merely denied and shook ur head
ur words don't seem to be true
ur act don't seem to be real
i'm thinking very hard
is it just me, or have you changed?
if compared with last time
i guess u've made a massive change
i had look up to you
shared most of the things i have
and i do appreciate u damn much
but heck, do you care?

u seem very weird to me
it's like it's not you anymore
there's a wwwwiiiidddeeeee gap between us
n it's not all my fault
i see you sad, i stood by you
i see you unwell, i took care of u
i see you happy,i smiled to myself
but whenever u're excited
i'm not the one u see
cause u have never noticed that
i was there for u when you're down
as u think i'm only a bother to you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home