Friday, August 25, 2006



It'S 0vEr, aIn't IT?


I wanna trust you on this,
I wanna believe you,
But I dont know how.
I wish we still were strangers.
I wish I could leave you behind.
I wanna forget,
But in all my darkness I know that I can�t leave you behind.
You will always be a part of me and I can never forget.

I feel all tears when I think of you,
This is too hard for me, I love you,
But this is too hard, my limit is reached.

A minute has passed since the last time I thought about you,
And I feel a new tear coming.
You know me quite well ,but my mind you can�t read.

It�s time for me to let you go.
I�ve hold on to you too long.
Don�t say you will miss me, because u actually dont
Don�t tell me you care, because u're just lying,
Life has always been against me, please go away and forget.

I�m not a fighter when it comes to this.
I only wanna give up and live like all the other times.
Is there any reason for me to stay?
Can I find what I search with you?

I loved you and I always will.
Our friendship will always live,
But we can't keep it now,
Cause it's a two sided way,
And it has always been on me only,
It had never been on you..
You never took heavy of this friendship
Made of me & you..

To my friends who no longer care bout me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home