Sunday, August 27, 2006

I'm Afraid..

I'm afraid,
there would be changes,
in our long-lasting friendship,
i know,
u said,
we're best of friends,
but i can see,
u often leave me out,
without realizing it,
but do u know,
i live in the dark now,
i'm really scared,
that the future ahead of us is pitch black,
with nothing else to see...
what's left is only the past,
the long ago past,
that we can barely remember anymore,
cause what we've been through,
u can vaguely remember,
as i'm not important,
in your heart,
ever....

You always say that we're always together,
but can u really promise me that,
u'll never leave me alone,
ever again?
but to me,
forever..,
u'll be my only friend
that i can trust with all my might,
and share all my good and bad memories with,
cause to me,
u're the only one i can share it with,
as u and i,
experience the same thing,
please just note that,
in my heart,
u're first place,
in terms of friendship..
remember FRIENDSHIP!!,
it will never sink..
so unlike the others,
that easily sink,
cause they're not strong enough,
to be on their own..

i hope u notice... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home