Saturday, September 02, 2006

d0 we ReaLLy staND aLonE in thiS wORlD?!

Please tell me.. when only will i get you to understand how it feels?? It has been my fault, i didnt tell u that it concerned of u, but it's cause i dont know how to.. i am afraid u will avoid me, if i tell you.. i have given you clues, but u just DONT get it!! but do u relllyy relllyyy know i reaallyyy neeeed somebody to share it with??!!

I have enough of all these, i'm going through too much already. i already have a lot on my plate.. please do not pressure me anymore.. but i relly want u.. i relly wanna be with u oni.. i dont ask for more.. just seeing and talking to u everyday, i already feel happy.. cause its all i ask for, that is i just wanna talk to u.. as a really good friend..

This is only to you.. n nobody knows who are u, except me...


TO CHRISTINA

i know u're going through a lot now,
and although i dun relly know wat isit,
i believe i can feel the pain and pressure,
that u're going through,
remember that i'll always be with you,
although physically, im not there,
but my heart and faith,
is always with you!
And i strongly believe,
that God will be with you everytime,
EVERTIME!!

Be strong, be tough,
you'll get through all these,
with the help of God, your family, and your friends,
when u stand together,
u stand firmly,
against anything that'll come,
that's called LOVE!


from -mE-
= irritatin' gal =

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home