Tuesday, September 05, 2006

i duwanna go to school... cause i feel so miserable when im in school.. seeing things that only hurt my eyes... and listening to things that'll only break my heart.. i'm fed up of it.. i've had enough of it already.. i do not want to take it anymore!!!
-------------------------------------------
actually i relly tot u understood me, but no.. its not true..
------------------------------------------

Deep inside your heart and soul
You've worked so hard
To reach your goal
With every step
With every breath
You gave it all
Till there was nothing left
Seek out the strength to win
No thoughts of giving in
Go higher and higher...

1 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger S'L said...

So you DO listen to Delta Goodrem!

HA! So my brainwashing works ;D

And I thought you were complaining that I listen to that song too much

XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home