Friday, September 08, 2006

do i actually belong here...?


i know everyone have their hard times,
some unspeakable, unsolvable, unknown.
yes, mine is one of those..
i barely know why i feel down at times,
or what causes me to be like that,
although i crave, CRAVE to know..


i feel very lonely...
nobody understands me!
nobody KNOWS me!
nobody want to care bout me!
nobody treats me as their good friend!
all they know,
is to care bout themselves,
and their other friends..
i just wanna know,
why am i always the one left out!!


i seem happy and jolly.
but have u ever heard of "dont judge a book by its cover"?
i feel like my soul have been ripped apart,
though my life is still whole,
but my feelings tell me,
theres no reason for me
to be here anymore,
cause no one awaits me,
nobody cares bout me..

at most times,
im demanding, im bossy,
im unfriendly, not understanding..
but who's perfect??
everybody has their own weaknesses!
i do understand that i hv more weaknesses than others,
im trying... to change it..
give me more time...
and more space to breath..
cant you??

2 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there...
i've felt miserable and all that's worst to come..but,i'm living today..unfortunately,i'm just like a bird with a broken wing...check out my blog..written a song..

~Christina~

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi there

i know exactly how u feel just hang in there and know u can talk to me whenever i have msn if you want to talk at dr.pepp@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home