Friday, October 27, 2006

thinking deeply

im feeling quite confused and emotional ~..

a couple of friends i chatted with didnt bother to reply me.
made me feel so leftout and down.
well, i know they have their.. difficulties?

anyway, i haven't been in touch with one of my friend, and im quite sure she doesn't bother to read my blog anymore. maybe my blog is WAYY to lame, yeah i admit its lameee.. she hasn't called me, she hasn't appeared online in MSN, and she didn't even bother to ask me out or JUSTTT as simple as calling me up. i wonder what's playing in her mind. made me feel so.. down, AGAIN..aah.. what can i do la aih..

okay, i love u ppl who continually read my blog for any updates, thanks a bunch!

k byee~

btw, i HOPE i can write a more interesting and not-so-lame blog!

1 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger S'L said...

WOMAN!

Update lah!

Fine. I'll demand, in school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home